On 11-12-05 01:23 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:

    On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Stephen A. Lawrence
    <sa...@pobox.com <mailto:sa...@pobox.com>> wrote:

        On 11-12-05 12:50 PM, Terry Blanton wrote:

            On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Mary
            Yugo<maryyu...@gmail.com <mailto:maryyu...@gmail.com>>  wrote:

                Believers seem to have the fundamental problem that
                they don't differentiate
                between claims and facts or evidence and they don't
                require independent
                testing before they accept things they like to hear.

            Are you calling me a "believer"?  Dem's fightin' words
            madam and I
            don't care if you *are* a lady,

        She walks like a woman and talks like a man...

Here are some females who walk and talk like women but accomplished a great deal in what may be mostly a man's world.

Eh??

Did you completely miss the reference, or what??

Sure sounds like it.

Did the mention of Soho mean also mean nothing to you?

I guess you really completely missed the reference.

Tant pis.

If you didn't insist on going under a pseudonym things like this wouldn't come up.

Tant pis, encore une fois.

(FWIW I'd be surprised if Terry didn't get it...)