Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:21:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Krivit article on NASA Forum
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

I keep giving Rossi the benefit of the doubt.  Things keep going down hill.  I
have to ask myself, would I buy a used car from this man?

Have you just noticed that he is hard to deal with? Is this a revelation to
you? I could have told you this any time in the last 18 months. I believe I
have mentioned it from time to time.

His behavior toward NASA was what prompted me to remark that I would not buy a
toenail clipper from this man.
This incident also confirms my belief that he is the world's worst con-man. He
could not con candy from a baby. He could not sell water to someone dying of
thirst. In a perverse way, this gives me confidence in his claims. As long as a
positive test is based purely on physics rather than his personal credibility,
or it is performed by others (as some tests have been) I consider it totally
believable because he is no good at setting up fake demonstration or at fooling
anyone.