Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

I keep giving Rossi the benefit of the doubt.  Things keep going down hill.
>  I have to ask myself, would I buy a used car from this man?

Have you just noticed that he is hard to deal with? Is this a revelation to
you? I could have told you this any time in the last 18 months. I believe I
have mentioned it from time to time.

His behavior toward NASA was what prompted me to remark that I would not
buy a toenail clipper from this man.

This incident also confirms my belief that he is the world's worst con-man.
He could not con candy from a baby. He could not sell water to someone
dying of thirst. In a perverse way, this gives me confidence in his claims.
As long as a positive test is based purely on physics rather than his
personal credibility, or it is performed by others (as some tests have
been) I consider it totally believable because he is no good at setting up
fake demonstration or at fooling anyone.