From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 1:46 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Is the SunCell a titanium burner?

Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

I blamed Mills for revealing too much in his demos, now you are asking him to
reveal more secrets.  I don't think that's wise.

Well, if he cannot reveal the chemical contents of the explosion, there is no
point to doing it. It cannot be convincing without that information. It cannot
even be useful.

We as outside observers will have to be content with what Mills reveals.

Not me. I reserve the right to discontent.

He is under no obligation to reveal to us or to convince us.

He hasn't convinced me.

  He just needs to reveal to his investors and convnce them.

He seems to be good at that.

We, on the other hand, will have to judge based on the limited info given to
us.  And based on this most recent demo, I find his claims compelling . . .

I judge the demo useless, as far as I could tell. I could barely hear what the
people in the video said. Maybe if I could have heard it I would have found it
more convincing. Slides would have helped, too.

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.