Mike Carrell <mi...@medleas.com> wrote:

Jed resumes his traditional role as a skeptic, as he has been these many
> years.

No, I was only critiquing this as a demonstration. I think it failed in
that role. It failed for the general public. For insiders it might have
been optimum. I cannot judge.

The composition of the fuel powder is stated openly in papers on the
> website.

As I said earlier, I will have to read paper to understand what happened
here. That is a demerit for a demonstration. A demo should be
self-contained. It should not demand that the audience go read a paper on
the web site. If it does that, it is either incomplete or it tries to cover
too much ground.

They should have extracted information about the available chemical species
from these papers and listed them on a slide, along with the total energy
these chemicals can produce. This would have been similar to the page from
McKubre's book.