Hey, I don't think she meant any offence as far as I know her in person,
might be some typographical error but what she wanted to say is that don't
leave this job until I find anything substantial. Aishwarya salary without
work is concerned, what you wanted to say is that even I do not want to
take salary without working. Let's not make an issue out of some
miscommunication and misunderstanding