Aziz,

1.      You will have to invest both time and money to switch; therefore no
more saying that you are stressed after your work day and cannot put in the
effort.
2.      Have you considered applying to other banks?
3.      Satguru’s approach certainly has merit where he crafted his own role.
However, in your case, it is not easy to implement because you are on calls
constantly. However, it is possible to do if you put in the work after office
or during low call volume periods. I doubt your call flow will be constant
through out the day.
4.      Most jobs these days do involve constant calls therefore get used to
that.
5.      You could consider a transfer to the content team of the bank assuming
one exists. However, before you do that, you need to build a writing portfolio.
This is true of any profession or area you want to switch too.
6.      Freelancing is of course an option. Side hustles are doable, but you
need to invest time as I have said before. Essentially, a large chunk of your
weekend is going to be invested.
7.      You can do both content writing and editing. Teaching English on
various sites is also an option.
8.      Do some volunteer work to get management experience if that is
something you would like to have and build your cv.
9.      The stock market is a good idea but ideally, you should consider
algorithmic trading. Do you have any programming experience? If not, you have a
steep learning curve. Again, it is doable but will take a lot of work and time.

Pranav