From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 6:42 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: push button vehicles

I remember a car that had push button start.  The button was under the gas
pedal.  You turned on the key and then floored it.

Most of the farm trucks we had when I was a kid had a starter pedal coming out
of the floor.

My Camaro was 1979.  Brand new right off the show room floor.  Young and dumb
and wanted to impress girls.  It did.  I still have the girl, not the car.