Except it’s never a race to the bottom. It’s a race to play games.

Around here we take Comcast customers every day offering slower speeds than
they do.

Why?

Because Comcast offers X speed for $49.95 for the first 12 months in a two year
contract.

Yeah. That’s one amazing deal there especially if you don’t read the fine
print.