I haven't tried it on any Trango ODUs yet. But I did ask Chuck about it. The jack shields and the grounding strip is not tied to the negative input. So in theory, you should be able to put the +48/0V to the + input and -48 to the - input, then set all of the jumpers to -. Take your drain wire coming from the ODU/OMU and stick it in the + input terminal. Unless I'm missing something, which is entire possible.

On 4/17/2015 8:06 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Actually, I take that back about the Trango BHs. I forgot I ended up running fiber and direct DC to the Trangos. I have their rackmount -48v power supply (Duracomm rebranded I think). I was going to put positive on every pin but there was no way for negative to be isolated in my PRM24 rackmount APC surge deal.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Gino Villarini <g...@aeronetpr.com <mailto:g...@aeronetpr.com>> wrote:

    Details on trango.. Cause its –48 with pos on shield

    Gino A. Villarini
    President

    From: Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com <mailto:jeremysmi...@gmail.com>>
    Date: Friday, April 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM
    To: "af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com
    <mailto:af@afmug.com>>
    Subject: Re: [AFMUG] External POE.

    +1! I use them on every site that we have.  I have powered AF,
    AF5X, Trango licensed BHs, Gigabit Nanobeams, non-GB UBNT radios,
    cameras, you name it!  My favorite part about these is when I
    upgrade a radio from 10/100 to Gb all I have to do is add a
    jumper. The boxes we build are modular, and can be changed,
    upgraded, and expanded with very little work.

    On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com