Like anything else, when done properly, it can be very profitable, if not then 
it can be quite burdensome. 

There is a fair amount of if's and's or but's.... I will be more than happy to 
share with you in detail off list. 

Regards. 

Faisal Imtiaz 
Snappy Internet & Telecom 
7266 SW 48 Street 
Miami, FL 33155 
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232 

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: [email protected] 

> From: "Jon Paul Kelley" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 2:46:34 PM
> Subject: [AFMUG] New to VoIP

> As the title states, I am inching closer to offer VoIP as a service through my
> WISP. I am wondering if any of you have some wisdom you might be willing to
> part with before I embark on this endeavor. I, of course, have some exposure 
> to
> VoIP, but not a great deal. I have VoIP phones in my office, but someone else
> manages the server for me.

> What companies would you guys recommend using to get me setup and running. I
> have several businesses that are interested in phone service and I need to
> figure something out.

> Thanks.

> Jon Paul Kelley

> CKS Wireless

Reply via email to