For web 2.0, "plumr"

But seriously taskrabbit and similar things will probably offer state
licensed plumbers soon. And take their 15% cut.
On Oct 8, 2015 2:18 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Have you hired a plumber lately?  That’s where the money is.  I mean a
> plumber plumber, not an Internet plumber.  Mothers, send your children to
> plumbing school.  Or will they also fall to the “gig economy”?  Uber for
> plumbers?  Look, there’s someone with a wrench in his trunk 10 minutes from
> my house.
>
> *From:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Thursday, October 08, 2015 3:51 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] New to VoIP
>
> +1
> Phone is dead.
> Email is dead.
> Hosting is dead.
> Soon bandwidth charges will be dead and it will all be flat rate.
>
> Everyone will be a plumber collecting nothing more than port charges.
>
>
> *From:* Brett A Mansfield <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, October 8, 2015 1:04 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] New to VoIP
>
> The only advice I have is DON'T! There is no money in it! I recommend Ooma
> Office to my business customers. Everyone who has gone that route has been
> very happy with it. And it's really cheap comparatively.
>
> Thank you,
> Brett A Mansfield
>
> On Oct 8, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Jon Paul Kelley <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> As the title states, I am inching closer to offer VoIP as a service
> through my WISP. I am wondering if any of you have some wisdom you might be
> willing to part with before I embark on this endeavor. I, of course, have
> some exposure to VoIP, but not a great deal. I have VoIP phones in my
> office, but someone else manages the server for me.
>
>
>
> What companies would you guys recommend using to get me setup and running.
> I have several businesses that are interested in phone service and I need
> to figure something out.
>
>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jon Paul Kelley
>
> CKS Wireless
>
>

Reply via email to