I understand your premise but Penicillin was discovered, not invented. It
would likely be just as difficult for Christopher Columbus to patent
America. The process to mass produce it is patented. But I do get your
point.
This idiot is only 35 or something. He will likely eventually get a heart
and a mind just like Carnegie did.