From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 7:11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Apple

Yeah, happens, but with Target too. It’s the world we live in.
Do you trust Walmart or Amazon? This is not just a government type of thing.

Was this malicious, or directed?
It was probably an accident.

And did this harm you?

You can have my DNA if you visit anywhere I am. It literally leaps off your
body in the form of skin cells etc. Sneeze, lick a stamp, take a dump or a
piss. The local water and sewer department also have a DNA sample from you.
Probably get blood type from that too.

With a credit card and a few minutes I will have your SSN and all of these
addresses. Have done it several times when searching for people.

Fingerprints are all over my car and many other places.

Why is it such an issue if it is digital data, but the raw data is not
protected?