There's a couple of others that are mostly billing focused (BillMax, Freeside) that are probably similar in functionality to Platypus (although, I will confess, I am not intimately familiar with them, so they could have some differences.)

I *think* Swiftfox has stopped bringing on new customers - their website has said they have a 12-24 month waiting list for a very long time, we've had a lot of people migrate from Swiftfox to us that have said Swiftfox has stopped development, and they haven't been at a WISPA show for a few years now.