Couldn't have said it better myself.  I'd jump ship off Powercode in a
heart beat if there was a reason to and something to go to, but I just
don't see that happening in reality.  Even if an alternative was completely
free, one mistake could cost me more money than what Powercode costs for a
year (billing mistake, operational issue on our end, etc).  The office rent
costs more than what Powercode does and I could do without the office (most
of the time =).

Sonar has a major advantage of starting from scratch while have a lot of
experienced and talented team.  From my point of view, it's going to give
Powercode a run from its money.  The users will benefit from competition.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St