I know someone using Border 6 and they're loving it, but inbound route
optimizations are crude\limited.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 7:36:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cogent...

Part of "SDN" (vomit.. I can't believe I just used that acronym), is knowing
what the options are first.
1 For that you need BGP.
2 Then you need some way of performance testing multiple paths from various
points.
Then you need to use information from 1 & 2 to programmatically select
$bestPath based on $criteria.
Certain ISPs, Enterprises, and vendors are already doing things like this.