???  So much for the people who believe taking full BGP routes will
automatically choose the best routes.  (Why does "best routes" sound like
something Trump  would say?)

I think at this point in time it would be fair to say that both are 'myths'

LOL !

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street