It would be.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Keefe John" <keefe...@ethoplex.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 9:56:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cogent...

An open source BGP optimization tool would be nice.

Keefe

On 9/19/2016 8:20 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:

Not required, but typically going along with full routes is access to BGP
communities. You could fine-tune both what you advertise, what you accept and
what your upstreams pass along. You don't have to drop the peer entirely if a
subset of routes is working properly.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP