It should accelerate the migration so you can assert more control.

----- Original Message -----

From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cogent...

This is what petrifies me about bgp. Right now, half our static allocation hits
cogent directly, the other half doesnt, at least we don't have to worry about
50% directly.
Other than dropping the cogent peer, what recourse would we have right now? Not
that this is going to stop us from implementing bgp, little guys like us have
no recourse for immediate mitigation, do we