This is what petrifies me about bgp. Right now, half our static allocation
hits cogent directly, the other half doesnt, at least we don't have to
worry about 50% directly.
Other than dropping the cogent peer, what recourse would we have right now?
Not that this is going to stop us from implementing bgp, little guys like
us have no recourse for immediate mitigation, do we