I'm not sure IX employees ever really work in the MMR, rarely in the data
center at all. Once a month? Once every other month?

No claim of credit is being taken.

Going to the original complaintant's employer's web site... is that lady doing
whatever dev work she's doing a Noel employee\customer? Is that phone the type
of phone you get with their voice service? Are those switches, patch panels and
depictions of swirling light really what they're using? I'm assuming not. I'm
assuming they're just stock images. I'm not assuming Noel is claiming all of
the above. It's just a random image that looked nice and fit in with the page
and what the service generally is.

I suppose it would be different if we had pictures of SIX's core switches on
our web site. We don't. We have a generic, pretty MMR. An MMR not maintained by
volunteers, but the paid building management. No one's volunteered blood, sweat
and tears went into it. Someone paid to do it was.