I am still up in the air between adding vinegar or baking soda to the water.
Need to add lots of salt for certain.

From: Brian Webster
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 8:34 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck

If it weren’t for this list I would have never investigated a better way to
make hard boiled eggs!

For the record, boiling the water first then adding the eggs for the 12 minutes
works great J There was a lot of scientific research contributed to the group
by Chuck on that topic….

Thank You,

Brian Webster

www.wirelessmapping.com