So, we have been working with Rodeo for nearly a year as they slowly get
their system ready for launch. Technically, Realchoice is a better and more
"finished" product, but the pricing left Zero margin for me to be able to
sell, and the private line requirement PLUS a significant monthly minimum
made it a non-starter.

Rodeo, what they are offering to sell is more flexible channel lineup at
prices that you can make a decent margin. If they can get the technical
issues past them they will be a great option. They have made a lot of
progress but it's been a very painful process to work through.
Communication and transparency  from them has been very poor, but improving
lately.

If server plus/ realchoice could find a way to get their pricing in line
they'd be a slam dunk. I had a frank discussion with someone there a few
months ago and the feedback I got was, we think our pricing is perfect,
take it or leave it.