See, even not so narrow minded people from this very list understand that
consciousness is non-local and more fundamental than body and brain ...

http://multiverseaccordingtoben.blogspot.com/2015/03/paranormal-phenomena-nonlocal-mind-and.html

Or Tom's book starting at page 113 ...

https://books.google.at/books?id=RYHtBPiZVgsC&lpg=PA1&pg=PA113#v=onepage&q&f=false

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from
consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk
about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness." --
Max Planck

It's what Hindus, Buddhists, Sufis, native Indians, Shamans, etc. have been
telling us for ages ... and Fermi's Paradox is a symptom of being ignorant
to the fundamental nature of this physical reality.

... I stopped reading at "So you are saying I can stop playing Super Mario
Land and navigate in the super-set of Super Mario Land?"

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T81817474dba9a838-M10bd175212c66624852606eb
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups