Hi Matt,

I am not sure that your interpretation of the NFL-theorem is the best one.
What I wanted to say is that, most likely no explosion in intelligence is
possible. NFL-theorem tells us why.

If this is correct, then we should not worry about AI taking over. That is
all I wanted to say.

Danko

Dr. Danko Nikolić
www.danko-nikolic.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/danko-nikolic/
-- I wonder, how is the brain able to generate insight? --