On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, Cuddle Beam wrote:
> I support.

NTTPF.

> (So a win is worth abooout 90 Shinies tops? Considering that the Black one
> is one of the hardest ones and the rest would be worth that much or less.
> Not that its really too important lol, just curious to see.).

I really don't think there's a good way to value a win.  I probably shouldn't
have brought up "fractions of wins".  I think the better guidance was pegging
to the officer salary (a specific abuse of position takes away a specific
2xSalary for that time period, since we didn't card em in time to stop eir
January salary).

In some ways a win is worth far more (bragging value and permanent record) and
in some ways less (if I bribed each person a number of shinies to vote for me
to win in a proposal, I bet "buying" a win would be - oh I dunno in the 50-shiny
neighborhood or so at a guess).