> On Jan 15, 2019, at 4:18 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey <m...@timon.red> wrote:
>
> I act on behalf of Tenhigitsune to announce that e will spend rau Energy in
> Space Battle 0001, where "rau" is a word in twgese, which is a constructed
> language invented by me. (Other twgese words include "quang" and "spaaace".)

Our emails crossed just now—interesting idea!

I have no idea how this resolves.

One reason this *might* not work is that the rule requires Tenhigitsune to
“communicate” eir choice, and Rule 2466 prohibits you from acting on behalf of
em to send a “message” (or synonymously, to “publish” something). The only
thing you can do is take the underlying game action on eir behalf—but here
there seems to be no action separate from the very act of sending a message
(i.e., “communicat[ing]”).