On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:24 PM, D. Margaux <dmargaux...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I cause L to point eir finger at twg for violating special relativity. In
> particular, twg is the resolver, and in eir message e “reveal[ed] the Energy
> a combatant is spending before both combatants have made their decisions”
> (i.e., e revealed that Tenhigitsune is spending rau energy).

Actually, at the time you posted the quoted message, "rau" meant "a pigeon or
dove", so your statement is clearly incorrect. twgese is, after all, an
evolving language - the meanings of words change all the time.

I'm minded to declare your Finger Pointing Shenanigans unless somebody presents
a convincing alternative argument. Also, I think your attempt to announce the
Energy you will spend fails, because I have no idea what you thought "rau"
meant, so your message did not communicate that information to me.

-twg