Here is a suggestion for Google.

Pirates have very clear buying patterns. Most can be spotted easily.

Analyse the market for buyers who repeatedly buy apps and then get a
refund in under 5 minutes. Then block those users.

I can see these guys normally pirate 2 of my apps in the space of 5
minutes. The guys who do pirate both apps in quick succession really
stand out.

If i were to compare my pirate data with that of other developers i am
sure we could make a nice ranking of "Top pirates" this week, month or
year...

Since Google has all the data, why not do this behind the scenes...