From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SW00247290 - Death of the Plugin Server

**
here is the part that's perplexing me all, I can see in the armonitor.log that
plugin.exe was started with success.
I can see plugin.exe running in the task mgr, looks fine.
But the server admin console keeps getting "ARDBCAPPQUERY doesn't exist"
and the overview console keeps getting dbase timeout errors.
I attached a copy of our dev ar.cfg file if anyone wants to take a peek.
We reinstalled server.exe for 7.1 Patch 002 in hopes this would set
arplugin.exe back to original config.
After that didn't work, We have replaced .dlls for ardbcquery.dll in all the
paths for asset/change/incident/cmdb with the .dlls from ITSM 7 Patch 8,
We have ITSM 7 Patch 3 and support suggested those replacements, and it didn't
work either.
Joe mentioned the below on an old thread I found

I added this line and got the plugins to work.....

Plugin-Filter-API-Threads: 2 6

Where 2 represents minimum threads and 6 max.. You can set your min and max to
whatever you might want to set it to till you get it working..
Going to try this now in ar.cfg and see if that helps.

Any ideas anyone? I am stumped..

Thanks,

Jase
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Jase Brandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL