Hello All,

Has anyone on the list every had to move Remedy from a SUN Solaris to an HP-UX
environment? If so what were some of the biggest issues you had to deal with
making that move? We are in the process of evaluating new servers for our
environment. We currently are running on SUN 5.9 OS but are looking at moving
either to a SUN Blade or HP server and are looking at the pros and cons of
moving from SUN to HP.

Anyone ever have to experience this type of move? Can you give me some or your
thoughts both good and/or bad.

Christopher Pruitt
Business Consulting III
HP Enterprises Services
christopher.pru...@hp.com<mailto:mary.jo...@hp.com>
www.hp.com<http://www.hp.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA685B.A65FCF90]

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
intended for the sole use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed,
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee for this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, or
dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately destroy, erase, or discard this message.
Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake.