From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Patrick Zandi
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 1:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DevStudio 7.6.04 not showing objects...

This is kinda strange: you tell people that 7.6.3 is being pulled from epd site
 then you start hearing of all these issues with 7.6.04.    So the top two
versions are out of order... I am getting nervous with BMC they need to spend a
little money on Q&A and support training.   Remedy's practice was to release to
training and let them beat on it. And do Q&A as well,,,,

Reassure me someone wIth a real migration without BMC professional services
being involved...

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2011, at 6:40 PM, strauss <stra...@unt.edu<mailto:stra...@unt.edu>>
wrote:

> There may be a problem with the import function in DevStudio 7.6.04 (I'll
> find out fairly soon, but I'm still fighting the BPCU).  Another individual
> posting on BMCDN stated that objects that should appear as "Custom" after
> import were remaining as "Unmodified."

> Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.

> Call Tracking Administration Manager

> University of North Texas Computing & IT Center http://itsm.unt.edu/

>>> Hi,

>>> DevStudio 7.6.04 shows less objects than really exists. The server

>>> is a

>>> 7.6.04 as well.

>>> www.arslist.org<http://www.arslist.org> attend wwrug11
>>> www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSList: "Where the

>>> Answers Are"

>> attend wwrug11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSList: "Where the
>> Answers Are"

> attend wwrug11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSList: "Where the
> Answers Are"

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Blue Turtle Technologies
(Pty) Ltd. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender. Thank you