Thanks Tauf,

I have this filter & it is pushing the status.

But it looks like no matter what I send the status on interface form is set
to New & this is what gets pushed to the srm:request form.

I noticed the Status menu on the interface form has 9 values and the Status
menu on the srm:request form has 11. Not sure if that's important or not.

On the other hand, I was able to create multiple incidents with one email
to the incident interface form. Maybe that's the way I should go?