It might be that BMC Managment is "DIS-Engaged" .... from the customer
base.... 8 ^ (
Why did they drop Marimba BBCA -- foolishness...  (it was just a little
dig, still disappointed)...
Footprints appears to be more like MudPrints
I am sure I do not have the whole picture...  hoping for the best!  not
going.

Patrick Zandi