JohnB wrote:
> The download pages for InguzEQ and InguzDSP are still there (you need
> both), but there aren't any links to them from the front page.
>
> InguzEQ: http://inguzaudio.com/EQ/download.php
> InguzDSP: http://inguzaudio.com/DSP/download.php
>
> BUT, the installation instruction pages are not accessible. This is a
> major problem as the installation procedure is critical.
>
> A few years ago I successfully installed Inguz on both a Windows 7 PC
> and on Ubuntu Server
>
> I made my own copy of Hugh Pyle's instructions for installation on
> linux. The instructions were slightly out of date, so I amended my copy
> as I installed Inguz on Ubuntu.
>
> As I remember the Windows installation instructions were much simpler,
> though by no means obvious. (I think I can remember them well enough to
> install Inguz on Windows).
>
> By the way, an earlier post suggests that there is a need of a revised
> plugin.pm to make Inguz work. That was the case at one time but the
> installation files I downloaded worked fine without any tweaks. I think
> Hugh Pyle had updated plugin.pm to deal with the Perl code that had been
> deprecated.
>
> There are a few issues with Inguz - most of which have a work-around -
> but I won't go into that now (probably too much information).

Hi John,

I'd like to install Inguz onto Ubuntu (on an Intel machine) so your
amended instructions would be invaluable. Is it possible you could send
me a copy?

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Intel- NUC server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496