From: "Travis Siegel" <tsie...@nfbcal.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 11:13
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Help with muds.

But, alter aeon supports the mud sounc protocl, so I don't understand
why mushz fiddles around with sound packs, just download the sounds from
the mud itself, that's what they're for. I did notice that muzhZ doesn't
play the sounds alteraeon has in their MSP support, and I was puzzled as
to why this was.  There's actually no need for it, alteraeon has a
complete set of sounds you can get quite nicely from the Mud Sound
Protocol, so bringing in sounds from other sources is just plain silly.