To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Help with muds.

Sound quality and distinguishability, in many cases.
Consider, for example, the MSP combat sounds. It would be impossible to use
those to determine damage type being dealt, especially in high-intensity
situations.
There are certainly a few MSP sounds suitable for inclusion in Mush-z.
However, you need a very different set of standards when building something
that's entirely sound based, as opposed to having sound as an add-on
capability. Mush-z builds a world in sound. Msp is a nice feature in an
existing one built of text.
Also, MSP came after Mush-z, as far as I know.