Look I get that apple may seem to be the best way going forward I just
feel that it shuts out a huge group of gamers. Many people don't have
a Mac or can't afford one. The Iphone yes a bunch of us might have but
still there are those that don't have one. I guess you could maybe go
for the IPad in that case. This is just one of those things that I am
hoping a huge group of gamers don't get shut out of.

--
Lenron Brown

Skype: ron.brown762