--- Heather Shimokawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- Heather Shimokawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- Listowner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Your exact words were:
> and
> > > he takes out his
> > > unsubscribing Erik.
> > >
> > > There is no difference in meaning between
> calling
> > > *person* a fascist and
> > > calling that same person's *behaviour* fascist.
> > >

> > Yes, there is.
>
> And I did not see Erik get a formal warning before
> he
> was remved.  Why didn't he even though others
> (including me) have?
>
> I do not like this and have concerns. If I should
> say
> something you do not like in the future will you
> also
> remove me without an explanation?

Sorry for the multiple emails. I keep remembering
things I want to say.  I joined this list but lurked
because I was not sure what it would be like.  As
listowner you know I joined around the third week of
May long before this all happened.

I have concerns about what you are doing.  I think I
should have a right to ask them.

HS