Apparently Jeroen is still spamming people. Erik asked me to forward another one of
Jeroen's SPAMs

***

It is NOT me who is responsible for spamming the list. Is it so hard to understand? I
will bounce all your SPAM (despite my repeated instructions that you stop spamming me)
to the list. If you want the SPAM to stop, it is very simple:

JEROEN CAN STOP THE SPAM OF THE LIST -- IT IS TOTALLY IN HIS POWER AND FULLY HIS
RESPONSIBILITY. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS STOP SENDING SPAM TO EREUTER addresses (and
probably anyone else Jeroen spams, as well, since they might do the same as Erik)

Jeroen's SPAM follows: