Have YOU read it? Erik did not send "unsolicited commercial email".

 --- On Thu 06/12, Listowner < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
From: Listowner [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:49:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:STOP THE SPAM!

get a formal warning before he was remved.  Why <br>>didn't he even though others
(including me) have?<br><br>Haven't read the Etiquette Guidelines, have you? Here's
e-mail) is not welcome; addresses from which <br>spam is received will be unsubscribed
immediately and permanently.<br><br>Personal attacks, flame wars and such are not
welcome and will not be <br>tolerated. If you disagree with someone, attack the
argument, not the poster.<br><br>The List Owner has the right to take appropriate
action against members who <br>engage in personal attacks, flame wars and other such
behaviour, and <br>against members who otherwise do not behave like members of a
civilisation. <br>The rule of thumb here is: first offense will result in a public
warning, <br>second offense will result in a temporary removal from the list
 (but only <br>because the software used by Coollist.com doesn't allow for moderation
of <br>individual members), third offense will lead to permanent removal from the
a few other have received <br>formal warnings. Erik was spamming, and was therefore
concerns. If I should say something you do not <br>>like in the future will you also
remove me without an explanation?<br><br>Nobody has been or will be removed without
prior explanation. Even Erik <br>received an explanation prior to being removed. And
of course, everyone is <br>supposed to be familiar with the Etiquette