From: Listowner [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:09:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:STOP THE SPAM!

spamming people. Erik asked me to forward <br>>another one of Jeroen's
SPAMs<br><br>You already received a formal warning for this, but you apparently have
will be unsubscribed as soon as this message has been sent. You will be <br>allowed to
return in one month, provided you first apologise for your <br>disruptive
NOW!<br><b
 r>