At Stardate 20030611.2253, Doyle Brunson wrote:

Apparently Jeroen is still spamming people. Erik asked me to forward another one of Jeroen's SPAMs

You already received a formal warning for this, but you apparently have decided to ignore the warning and continue your disruptive behaviour. As a result, I regrettably have no choice but to remove you from this list.

You will be unsubscribed as soon as this message has been sent. You will be allowed to return in one month, provided you first apologise for your disruptive behaviour.

Jeroen van Baardwijk, Listowner