At Stardate 20030611.2237, Heather Shimokawa wrote:

And I did not see Erik get a formal warning before he was remved. Why didn't he even though others (including me) have?

Haven't read the Etiquette Guidelines, have you? Here's the relevant part:

Personal attacks, flame wars and such are not welcome and will not be tolerated. If you disagree with someone, attack the argument, not the poster.

The List Owner has the right to take appropriate action against members who engage in personal attacks, flame wars and other such behaviour, and against members who otherwise do not behave like members of a civilisation. The rule of thumb here is: first offense will result in a public warning, second offense will result in a temporary removal from the list (but only because the software used by Coollist.com doesn't allow for moderation of individual members), third offense will lead to permanent removal from the list.

I do not like this and have concerns. If I should say something you do not like in the future will you also remove me without an explanation?

Nobody has been or will be removed without prior explanation. Even Erik received an explanation prior to being removed. And of course, everyone is supposed to be familiar with the Etiquette Guidelines.

Jeroen van Baardwijk, Listowner