From: Listowner [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:37:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:STOP THE SPAM!

Reuter, why don't you go do the whole world a favour, huh? Put <br>>a loaded gun in
your mouth and pull the trigger. This world neither needs <br>>nor wants psychopathic
death-threat to me.<br><br>Personal attack? Maybe -- but then, Erik Reuter doesn't
deserve any better.<br><br>Death threat? Certainly not. I did not threaten to kill
those messages to this list, Erik did. Therefore, the spam <br>was coming from
horrible <br>>personal attacks against people and spam people? It seems lik
 ely to me <br>>that if you refrained from such behavior, everything would be fine
here.<br><br>Doyle was being disruptive to this list. He received a warning that he
that warning. In accordance with the Etiquette Guidelines (which he <br>and everyone
else is expected to be familiar with), he was removed. Nothing <br>unfair about
them.<br><br>As I've said before, every member of this community is supposed to be
they displayed would not be tolerated, and they also clearly <br>state the
consequences. They decided not to play by the rules, so now they <br>are no longer
allowed to play. As some people on That Other List like to <br>say: actions have
consequences.<br><br>And quite frankly, I don't believe they really care about bein
 g removed. <br>They apparently only subscribed so that they could disrupt this list.
messing up this list, but it is not Erik or Doyle.<br><br>I set up this list as
something of a fresh start, I never asked anyone to <br>bring matters pertaining to
That Other List to *this* list. Despite <br>repeated requests to only use this list
for its intended purposes, some <br>people seem hell-bent on disrupting this list as
messing it up, this list will soon be a moderated list. Is <br>*that* what you