On 4/10/13 10:46 AM, "Boris Kolpackov" <bo...@codesynthesis.com> wrote:

>I was hoping to find time and make a release around June or July.
>It would also be a good idea to spend some time and try to fix some
>new bugs that have been uncovered since the 3.1.0 release. Not sure
>if you would like to wait or if you want to press ahead. But your
>help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to spend some time testing the build on my supported platforms
once it's ready to go.

I would suggest as a way of perhaps reducing time commitment than actually
producing binaries for other than Windows is not a great use of time. Most
projects using this software need packaging, not binaries. The focus
should be on making sure configure; make works well. In my opinion anyway.

-- Scott

To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-dev-unsubscr...@xerces.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: c-dev-h...@xerces.apache.org

Reply via email to