Scott & Boris,

Besides windows builds with VS 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 -
I also perform builds on FreeBSD, PCBSD, and GNU Linux.
I DO NOT build packages for Debian and RedHat package managers.
I DO build debug and release builds of Xerces-C from sources.

I can send some pings to other Xerces/Xalan developers to
see if they can perform testing on their AIX and Solaris-10
platforms.

I have not been successful in creating a SunStudio 12.3
environment for testing with Solaris-11.  The Solaris-11
will only support a 64-bit environment.  Solaris-10
supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.

I will gladly share my insights on this list and make
postings to JIRA.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway