@Badru

I agree it’s not a small matter. However, what the CEO did is correct. He
issued a statement. The Board is at the moment conflicted so may not be fair to
expect them to respond immediately.  Not sure if the Board has a Governance
Committee within it. If so then the Chairperson of that Committee must issue a
statement.

There are clear procedures to follow in a well defined Corporate Governance
environment.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a
habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad