On Wednesday 22 December 2004 15:27, Greg Stein wrote:
> FWIW, I liked your phrase in another email about renaming the "PMC
> Bylaws" to something like "Standard Operating Rules" or somesuch. Tho
> my personal opinion is to just lose them and have one set of rules for
> all ASF PMCs.

That would make *me* really happy and worthwhile, because until a few days
ago, I was under the impression that there were bearing to the "PMC Bylaws".

I give you the ones I can find;

http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/bylaws-addendum.html
http://gump.apache.org/bylaws.html